Health Hub Doctors Morayfield (HHDM) has received District Priority Area (DPA) classification! DPA positions now available.
Health Hub Doctors Morayfield (HHDM) is growing by 350-500 new patients every week. Our patient demand is stronger than ever as we continue to focus on high quality, integrated, patient-centred care.
Currently, we need are in need of more medical practitioners to join our friendly team where you can enjoy a better work/life balance. Career opportunities are endless, as due to our facility size and capacity, we are able cater your area of interest(s). This includes, but is not limited to: medtech, teaching, research, speciality medicine and/or training opportunities.
Located on Brisbane’s Northside and only 30-40 mins from the Sunshine Coast, the area has expanded with new developments and continues to grow in population. HHDM is proudly owned by a GP who is still practicing. Specifically, with an interest in medical technology and artificial intelligence which supports patient-centred care.
HHDM is a fully integrated, state-of-the-art facility which provides the following services:
- General Medicine (Womens, Mens and Family Health)
- Onsite Radiologist – 5 days a week
- Laboratory within the onsite pathology
- Research based medicine, including clinical trials centre
- Brain Treatment Centre (neuromodulation)
- Skin Cancer and Cosmetic Clinics
- Sports and Musculoskeletal Medicine, Chronic Disease Management, Oncology, Renal, Orthopaedics, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Urology, Gynaecology, Paediatrics and Chiropractic Services
- Respiratory Centre and Immunisations
- Allied Health Services
- On-site child-care facility for everyone
- On-site pharmacy
- Mental Health Services, including clinical psychologists, relationship, and addiction support
- Barista style cafe for patients and staff to enjoy a coffee
- Close to public transport
- Dedicated, secure onsite parking
We are looking for General Practitioners (GPs) which possess:
- VR – Vocational Registered (FRACGP, FACRRM or equivalent)
- APHRA Registration
- strong team ethic and desire to work as part of a larger multidisciplinary team
- focus on high quality, patient centred care
- knowledge of a broad range of illnesses and diagnoses
Benefits to Working with Us
- Flexible days and hours available
- Full or part-time positions available
- Immediate or delayed start dates available
- Full time administration and nursing support
- Consistent, well established patient base
- Patient load continues to increase by 300-500 new patients per week
- Internal training and education support in your area of interest
- State-of-the-art facilities equipped with the latest technology
- Part of an interdisciplinary team of staff and services, including nurse practitioners
- Modern management software (Best Practice), smart medical devices and innovative clinic design and approaches to patient centred care
- Corporate support, such as marketing and finance
- Research opportunities and investment in new technology
- Work close to a metro location and the Sunshine Coast
For more information regarding this opportunity, please contact our Recruitment Manager for a confidential discussion.
Ph: +61 431 501 791
HHDM is an equal opportunity employer, and therefore will consider all qualified applicants for employment.