We are hosting a gift drive this year to support The Salvation Army's Christmas Appeal.
For families in need, Christmas is a challenging, lonely and isolating time. The Salvation Army's Christmas Appeal give hope to families in need by collecting food and gifts for Christmas hampers.
By hosting a gift drive, we are bringing hope and joy to families in need during this festive season.
Please donate all gifts to Health Hub Doctors reception.
Gift Giving Guidelines
- Please consider giving gifts/ gift cards for a range of age groups, including teenagers and parents
- Please leave gifts unwrapped so parents or guardians can choose which gifts suit their child’s interest and personality (feel free to include wrapping paper or gift bags)
- Please only donate new items
- Gift vouchers (eg. movie, sporting store, shopping centre, electronic store, Netflix, iTunes)
- Outdoor equipment (eg. sporting equipment, bicycles, gym gear)
- Activities (eg. books, puzzles, stationery)
- Accessories (eg. jewellery, perfume, aftershave, wallets, handbags)
- Electronics (speakers, headphones, cameras)
See full gift guide here > Gift Suggestion List
Find out more about The Salvation Army's Christmas Appeal HERE