EIMERGE Skin Centre
We now have a dedicated Cosmetic Skin Clinic within Health Hub Doctors providing a comprehensive range of services including general dermatology, skin cancer care and a range of cosmetic services.
The cosmetic service is headed by Dr Matthew Allen and is a part of the general skin clinic at the Hub.
Dr Allen has extensive experience in dermatoscopy to improve skin cancer detection and provide both surgical and non surgical management of cancers and sun damaged skin.
As a fellow of the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery he has clinical training in the diagnosis & management of skin cancers, cosmetic skin concerns, lasers & minor dermatological surgery. Dr Allen also holds advanced certification in skin cancer, skin histopathology and a Diploma of Dermoscopy
His experience includes advanced skin cancer surgery, facial skin procedures, and treatments for varicose veins. His particular interest is the treatment of acne. He specialises in minimally invasive surgical and nonsurgical procedures for facial rejuvenation and restoration, In particular thread lifting, fat transfer and laser resurfacing.
As well as utilising injectables® for line reduction, excessive sweating and migraines, he is also an expert in the advanced use of fillers for volume and contour restoration and correction.
Our Cosmetic Solutions
- A comprehensive range of skin injectables for restoration of facial volume & the reduction of lines .
Laser and light therapies
- Restore skin tone & coloration
- Sciton BBL & Laser for the treatment of facial pigmentation, rosacea and veins.
- We can determine which is the best treatment for you professional medical care for the treatment of adolescent and adult acne
- New dimensions in spider and small varicose vein therapies
Cosmetic mole removal and other noncancer surgery
- Non-skin cancer surgery for benign moles, ganglion, skin tags and scars with traditional surgical therapies been augmented by laser, radio frequency and photo dynamic procedures
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for facial skin rejuvenation, sports medicine in orthopaedics
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy may offer a viable alternative to dermal fillers for facial restoration and also for orthopaedic problems due to cartilage and/or tendon damage from over use and wear and tear.