Health Hub Doctors Morayfield will be running Telehealth consultations from Monday 23rd March.
Are you eligible for a bulk-billed telehealth consultation?
Patients eligible for a bulk-billed Telehealth consultation mean a person that:
- Has been diagnosed with COVID-19 virus but who is not a patient of a hospital; or
- Has been required to isolate themselves in quarantine in accordance with home isolation guidance issued by Australian Health Protection Principal Committee; or
- Considered more susceptible to the COVID-19 virus being:
- at least 70 years old; or
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent and at least 50 years old or over; or
- pregnant; or
- a parent of a child under 12 months; or
- a person under treatment for chronic health conditions or who are immune compromised