$5,000 cash prize
Be a winner this winter, receive any dose of a COVID-19 vaccination and automatically go into the draw to WIN $5,000.
Our vaccination clinic has plenty of appointments available for you and your family!
• Running for a limited time only. Starting from 03/06/22 to 31/08/22
• Only applicable for patients receiving a COVID-19 vaccination via our Morayfield vaccination clinic
Stay Safe This Winter With The COVID-19 Booster
Third Booster Dose
The 3rd booster dose is recommended for people 16 years and over. Patients can choose from the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine as a booster dose regardless of which vaccine they had for their first 2 doses. Please note Novavax will not be given as a booster shot.
For children 12 – 15 years of age, please check your eligibility HERE
Fourth/Winter Booster Dose
Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) has recommended the fourth/winter booster dose for:
• ATSI adults over 50
• Adults over 65
• All residential and aged care clients
• People aged 16-64 who have a medical condition that increases the risk of severe COVID-19 illness
• People aged 16-64 with disability with significant or complex health needs or multiple comorbidities which increase risk of poor outcomes from COVID-19.
Please check your eligibility before booking.
We have available appointments for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines!
EVER EXPERIENCED BACK PAIN?
Join Dr Danny Coox & Dr David Shahar for a one-of-a-kind back pain workshop!
The workshop will take place at Health Hub Morayfield for all patients suffering from back pain.
With many back pain sufferers experiencing reduced physical, social and financial well-being due to the associated pain and disability, this workshop is designed to help the general public understand;
• What may cause back pain?
• When to seek help?
• What types of care are available?
Dr Danny Coox specialises in sports & musculoskeletal medicine and is committed to helping manage pain. His services also include writing programs specifically for rehabilitation of patients suffering from musculoskeletal pain.
He is also experienced in treating spinal pain and injection therapy such as Platelet Rich Plasma injections (PRP), Corticosteroid injections, non-steroidal injections eg, prolotherapy.
Dr Kiren Kodali is here to welcome you into the world of Injectable Cosmetics & Laser Procedures.
• Cosmetic Injectables
• RF Microneedling (Vivace)
• Laser Procedures (Medlite C6 and Sculpsure)
• ONDA Body Contouring
Appointments Available Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 12pm - 8pm