Dr Heng is a dual-trained Medical Oncologist and Palliative Care Physician who will soon be providing services at Health Hub Doctors Morayfield.
With a focus on the most up-to-date treatment, she aims to provide compassionate patient-centred cancer care services to the growing Moreton Bay region.
Dr Heng takes a collaborative approach to patient care, working closely with surgeons, radiation oncologists, general practitioners and other members of the medical community to ensure patients receive comprehensive personalised care and treatment through all stages of their cancer journey.
Dr Heng has a broad range of experience in solid cancers with special clinical interest in lung, breast, gastro-intestinal and gynaecological cancers.
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP) in Medical Oncology, 2017
- Fellow of the Australasian Chapter of Palliative Medicine (FAChPM), 2018
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Universiti Putra Malaysia, 2007
Clinical Trials and Research
Dr Heng actively participates in clinical trials, has presented research at both national and international conferences and has had research published in internationally recognised medical journals.
Dr Heng undertook physician and advanced training in medical oncology and palliative care in major hospitals throughout South East Queensland including the Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Gold Coast University Hospital and Mater Hospital Brisbane. Upon completion of her advanced training, she consulted in Gold Coast University Hospital before founding Moreton Bay Cancer Care.
- Medical Oncology Group of Australia (MOGA)
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Australasian Lung Cancer Trials Group (ALTG)
- Australasian Gastro-intestinal Trials Group (AGITG)
- Australian and New Zealand Urological and Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials Group (ANZUP)