Our Mum and Bub Hub has moved over to the main GP clinic.
Our face-to-face midwife services are still available. We have moved over to the main GP clinic but our midwives are still providing antenatal and postnatal care.
Antenatal/ Pregnancy Care includes:
The Mum and Bub Hub offer a unique, collaborative, continuity of care model of pregnancy and post birth care for Mother and baby.
Known as the shared care model of antenatal care, this includes both your Doctor and our onsite Midwifery team.
Antenatal / pregnancy care includes:
- Personalised, collaborative care with G.P. & Midwife
- Appointments Medicare bulk billed
- Pregnancy testing
- Referrals for ultrasounds & blood test all performed within the Hub.
- Regular routine pregnancy appointments with our midwives.
- Pregnancy Immunisations; Pertussis, tetanus and Flu vaccine.
- Guidance and support
- Preparing for breastfeeding
- Referral to other health professionals as required
- Referrals/ collaboration with your birthing hospital, Caboolture hospital, Redcliffe hospital and The Sunshine Coast University Hospital.
Postnatal Care includes:
- 7 day check up for both mother and baby
- C-section wound care
- 6 week check up for both mother and baby
- Contraception discussion
- Weight checks
- Feeding support (breast or bottle concerns)
- Referrals to other health professionals as required
- Referrals to Peach Tree for the mother
Book an appointment with one of our midwives. Call us on 5322 4900