We would like to remind everyone that we are still open for business for face-to-face appointments and telehealth.
We understand that some patients are feeling anxious about attending their GP clinic, and may be missing important visits because of concerns around COVID-19.
It's really important to keep up to date with your regular health care during this time - whether this is face-to-face or via telehealth.
Please take note of the following:
- We are open for business, and patients should not be afraid to keep their appointments with their GP for preventative health, or management of a chronic condition
- People living with chronic diseases such as diabetes, asthma or respiratory conditions need to keep up with their regular health care to prevent their condition getting worse. Neglecting regular health check-ups to manage a chronic disease can result in serious health issues down the track.
- Parents of young children and babies should also ensure that their children receive their scheduled vaccinations and developmental checks
- The risk of contracting COVID-19 while visiting the doctor in person remains low. Our respiratory clinic is run separately to our normal GP clinic so patients visiting our normal GP clinic have no interaction with these respiratory patients. All patients are screened as they enter the building to check that they have no respiratory illnesses, have not travelled overseas recently or have not been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case.
- Patients who are due for regular check-ups should contact us to determine whether they should attend face to face, or arrange a telehealth appointment.
Please note, if you present to our clinic with any respiratory tract infection, fever or any of the listed symptoms (cough, cold, sore throat, runny nose etc.) you will be seen in our respiratory clinic.
Book an appointment online or call us