Health Hub Doctors Morayfield is a centre that provides opportunities for practitioners to provide services in areas such as general practice, allied health and specialised services. Located in Morayfield, North Brisbane, the dedicated team of Doctors, Nurses, and Receptionists all work together to care for the residents and visitors of the Morayfield area. We believe in placing the patient at the centre of everything we do, and we believe a strong work ethic, shared values, and a cohesive team environment are the key components to achieving this.
We are seeking to recruit multiple Registered nurses and Enrolled nurses to join our team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Practice management team, you will be based within a friendly team environment, with everyone working together to put the patient at the centre of excellent clinical care. Working a variety of shifts, within our respiratory clinic, urgent care centre and general practice.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities will include:
• COVID-19 Vaccination administration and documentation.
• Administrative tasks and supporting our admin team when required.
• Triaging of patients and performing the initial work up of a patient.
• Medication administration
• Screening patients upon entry for respiratory symptoms.
• Chronic disease management
• Other Immunisations (both childhood and adult)
• Other injections
• Assisting with procedures
• Liaising with patients
• Health assessments & instrument sterilisation
• IV medication administration
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
• Experience in general practice is preferred but not required.
• Experience in handling immunisations is preferred but not required.
• Flexible hours with a range of shifts to choose from
• Childcare on site
• Café on site
• Above award rates