Currently, we need more medical practitioners to join our friendly team to be involved in the Covid-19 Government approved Respiratory Clinic and Vaccination Program.
Online training is available, and the training will cover information on testing, treating, assessing, and managing patients with a suspected or confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19. It will also cover in administering the COVID 19 vaccine and monitoring people post vaccination.
Located on Brisbane’s Northside and only 30-40 mins from the Sunshine Coast, the area has expanded with new developments and continues to grow in population. HHDM is proudly owned by a GP who is still practicing. Specifically, with an interest in medical technology and artificial intelligence which supports patient-centred care.
- Supervise administration of COVID-19 vaccines to patients
- Immediate response to an adverse event from a vaccination
- Covid 19 Screening
- Assess and treat patients with respiratory illness.
- Comply with all infection control standards including the correct wearing of PPE.
- Communicating with patients and providing them with the necessary information, support, and reassurance they require
- Lead and direct nursing staff to ensure a high standard of patient care is delivered
- Ensure incidents are accurately documented and investigated at the time of the incident
- Accurately record information relating to patients and processes
- Comply with workplace health and safety procedures
- Reporting any adverse events
- Complete online training modules and continual refresher modules provided by the commonwealth and the organisation
We are looking for Medical l Practitioners which possess:
- APHRA Registration
- Strong team ethic and desire to work as part of a larger multidisciplinary team
- Focus on high quality, patient centred care
- Knowledge of a broad range of illnesses and diagnoses
Benefits to Working with Us
- Flexible days and hours available
- Immediate or delayed start dates available
- Full time administration and nursing support
- Consistent, well established patient base
- Patient load continues to increase by 300-500 new patients per week
- Internal training and education support in your area of interest
- State-of-the-art facilities equipped with the latest technology
- Part of an interdisciplinary team of staff and services, including nurse practitioners
- Modern management software (Best Practice), smart medical devices and innovative Clinic design and approaches to patient centred care
- Corporate support, such as marketing and finance
- Work close to a metro location and the Sunshine Coast
- Dedicated, secure onsite parking
For more information regarding this opportunity, please contact our Recruitment Manager for a confidential discussion.